Monday, August 20, 2007

I finally remembered my sign in info,

and as I really have little going on that really belongs in a locked livejournal, I plan on making more use of my knitting blog.
And capitalization. Maybe even punctuation, if the desire finds me.
So what am I working on currently?

I just finished the child's version of the ballet tee in Loop-d-Loop. Using up some of my reserves of Cotton Ease was a plus, and Sylvia looks nearly as darling in it as I'd hoped. She liked it so much she decided to only allow a clear photo of it to be taken while she examined the contents of her nostrils.

I'm also working on the Belle Cardigan from the most recent Interweave Knits. I've had Wenlan Chia's book for a while but I'd held off on knitting any of her stuff because it is all bulky/super bulky weight and I have what might be know as gazongas.
but i couldn't resist.
(Photo copyright Interweave Knits and all of that. Do I need to say that? I don't know. So I will.)
Adorable, huh? So I grabbed some camel colored wool from my stash and this is approximately where I am right now.

I'm actually to the ribbed waist area, but I haven't taken any new pictures yet. This thing is moving along so quickly I might frog another cardigan I'd started by the end of the week so I can make something from her book. My Belle cardigan is triple stranded Paton's Classic Merino. If I end up liking how I look in her designs I might try to buy some of her yarn, but I am genuinely cheap at heart and don't quite think I'll justify it to myself.

And the nose-picking princess calls to me, so I'm off.

No comments: